Founded in 1971, National University second largest private, nonprofit institution of higher education in California and among the largest in the United States. Regionally Accredited by the Western Associate of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We are one of the first universities to recognize and focus on the unique needs of diverse learners over 40 years ago.
Why over 140, 000 students chose National University:
- Offers More than 70 Online Programs: Associates, Bachelors, and Masterâ€™s degree entirely online.
- Year-round Registration: Enroll at any time without waiting for a new quarter or semester.
- Flexible Scheduling: Start at the beginning of any month that is convenient for you.
- Unique One-Course-Per-Month Format
- Affordable programs
- Personalized Student Experience
- Fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges ( since 1977): WASC is the same body that accredits all of the major universities and colleges in California.
- A nonprofit, private university
- Consistently named a Military-Friendly School (Source: G.I. Jobs magazine)
For more information please, come visit our Houston Online Information & Admission Center (303 Memorial City Way, Suite 848. Houston, Texas 77024), our website http://www.nu.edu/Admissions.html or contact:
Regional Director – Military & Veteran Relations