-Call to order, pledge, prayer
-Meeting Dedication: LODD Camp Logan riots – Ken Nealy
Greg Travis – Running for State Rep in the 133 districts
Mary Nan-Huffman running for Dist G.
Kherkher-Garcia for any legal needs
Presentation for Jeffery and Vance Family from ATO, Family Support Unit,
Crosses by Craig, a retired teacher who owns Big Man Artistic designs
-Patrol Officer of Month –
-Investigator of the Month-
-Treasurer’s Report on tables
-Reminder that minutes are at hpou.org
- Family Picnic – Thanks Dan
- Healing Crusade – January 13th, 2022
- Vaccine / testing mandate – Please input information 74%
- Still twice a week testing – Thanks Dan Levine- next Monday
- Contract update we have started the talks and will ramp up quickly.
- Understand how fast this moves once done…….
- Staffing levels – Down and it will drop even more.
- Continued issue with DA’s/Judges- any issues bring them to us
- Social media- helps us spread the word
- Online ID protection – free another service we provide
- FOP Lodge 110 – all active members are members of FOP
- ATO Gala March 28th, 2022
- PR campaign with BARC, pictures with animals-contact Dan Levine
- Reminder that City email is all open records request eligible/ City Phones
- *If you need a will done, Fulton Broemer, will do it for free
*HPOU App for your phone is now Updated – google play and the App store
*Peer Support is live: 832 200 3499 HOPA
*Thinking of retiring? See PSFG for free no obligation financial analysis.
*Next meeting is Thursday December 2nd
-New Members- Glen Smith
Motion by Tom Hayes, second by Ken Nealy
Door Prizes/Adjourn- Motion by Hayes, second by Ken